Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Polyvore to dinner :)

Heavy Wool Pique Felicia Coat
Nine West High Heel Mary Janes
White House Black Market- Faux Pearl Ribbon Necklace
Banana Republic Wool T-Neck
Banana Republic Classic Bootcut Dark Denim Jeans








I don't know how all y'all take pictures of yourself but here is my sad attempt. Sorry for the bad lighting... the Bright Rhubarb is actually a hotter shade of pink I'll use my better camera tomorrow.

LOL i really should clean my room next time. Eh, oh well.

(I'll be posting a full review on my Felicia Coat tomorrow) :)

3 comments:

Marilyn Alexis said...

ha! I think the same thing when I take pics of myself. I was thinking of doing a similar blog with OOTD pics, but then I thought "I work full time and go to grad school... I'm never going to have a decent looking room. No pictures for you!"

ashley said...

Lol lexieloo! And its sad seeing my poor bed with no bed ruffle to cover that box spring. haha im just tooooo lazy to do it!

Unknown said...

Ooh - that color looks so great on you.