Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello Kitty in the house! :)

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hello Kitty. Ever since I was a kid I was like pretty much obsessed with her. I used to go to Sanrio and go gah-gah over every item and my mom would have to pry me out of the store! I used to spend ALLLLLL my allowance on things like Hello Kitty pencils, pens, pencil boxes, lunch pales.... you name it, i HAD IT! Like I said, I WAS OBSESSED!

Anyway, as I have grown up, I've grown out of that phase but my love for Miss Hello Kitty has never faded away! Now a days they have cool cookware and house stuff with Hello Kitty all over it for example, they have a Hello Kitty toaster that toasts bread and when it does so, her face gets toasted on! My bf is totally anti HK so we don't own any of it. But I still think that it soooooo awesome!



In the recent years, Hello Kitty has been EVERYWHERE! They even sell her at Target now! But to me, that isn't the REAL Hello Kitty because the real one comes from Sanrio.

But blah blah. What I really wanted to mention is Kimora Lee Simmons' line of Hello Kitty jewelry! It tres chic but TRES EXPENSIVE!!! I love love love it! I doubt that I'll ever be able to afford those pieces but a girl can dream right?! And you bet your bottom that if I one day win the Lotto, that surely will be one of my first purchases!!! Here's some pictures of them:






The first is a diamond ring $4500.00
The next is a diamond alligator watch $3450.00
The last is a ceramic watch $995.00

Those prices are CRAAAAZY! But i guess it's because they're real diamonds.

Here's a couple of cute HK things that are nicely in my price range. About $20 each.



Still cute! :)
I LOVE HELLO KITTY!

No comments: