Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Calling all Banana Republic Fans! :)

I'm not sure why I keep waking up early to check out JCrew's updates but I guess I'm pretty OVER IT. I mean I LOVE LOVE LOVE JCrew but at the moment I I'm not really dying to have anything.

At Banana Republic, I guess it's another story. There are some earrings and little things that I TOTALLY want to splurge on. But before I show you what they are here's a coupon for you to get your shopping on! :)

20% off $100 purchase. code: BRSPRING
Additional 10% when you use your Banana Card. code: EXTRA10





Now here are the things that are on my wish list.

Daisy wreath brooch $39

I'd love to pin this on my Clara Chiffon Cardigan!

Genuine Freshwater Pearl Earrings $29

I used to have pearl earrings but I lost 'em. Now I need replacements!

Turquoise-hued earring $29

These are fun for the spring!

And my SPLURGE, Luxe ombre chandelier earrings $69

I LOVE these earrings! They are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! $69 for one pair may be a little too much to spend.

I really like Banana Republic's Jewelry because they are unique and not OVERLY expensive. They don't look cheapy and aren't too OVERSIZED like JCrew's piece tend to be. I guess I have some major thinking to do before I pull the trigger!

No comments: