Saturday, February 21, 2009

Delivery!

Yay! My sweaters from the Weekly Exchange arrived today and YAY i'm sooooo happy!
Thanks so much to Diane H. for giving me such GREAT deals!

I got a brand new XS Snow Leopard Tartine and a Small Cashmere Femme Sweater in Cantaloupe! I just tried them on and they look super fabulous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the weekly exchange because you really get some great deals on items that are out of stock and whatnot.

I scored both those puppies for $65 total shipped!

I decided to go with the Snow leopard Tartine instead of the new Snow leopard that is currently SOLD OUT and priced at $49.99 + shipping since she sold it to me for $30! What a deal!!! And it was brand new with tags too! The cheapest one that I've seen even on eBay was like $49.99! I'm so happy that I scored it!

The Cashemere Femme is so great too! It's actually my FIRST cashmere piece! SO SOFT! I like the fit since it doesn't hug my little pudge on my belly and doesn't make me look preggy either. The Cantaloupe color is a bit see thru so I'll have to wear a tank underneath. I've been stalking the JCrew site for a Cashmere femme but it was always sold out. I got a great deal for $35 since online (if it does pop up) is $39.99+ shipping.

Here are my polyvores for them.
snow leopard tartine
snow leopard tartine - by sbash123 on Polyvore.com

Cantaloupe Femme!
Cantaloupe Femme! - by sbash123 on Polyvore.com

These will probably be my *last* purchases since fellow JCA- Lee, REEEALLY opened my eyes to see that I/WE really are spending A LOT of money on clothes. I'm too scared to make a long list like she did because I'll probably start to feel bad and guilty. I'm probably going to sell some stuff that I'm not wearing on the weekly exchange but it's going to be hard to give them up since I did get them all at great prices.

We'll see. I'll probably just stick to not buying anything more since I reeeeeally LOVE all my clothes! :)

No comments: