Because:
1. I didn't buy anything with this 20% off sale! Ahh yes, it did kill me at first but since I overslept, there was pretty much nothing left. Had I overslept for the past month or so, I'd have a ton of money in my pocket right now. But since I didn't, I'm stuck with a ton of lovely clothes. Do i regret all my purchases? NEVER! I LOOOVE them! I'm just glad that I've finally opened my eyes to see that you can save yourself money by missing the early morning re-stock.
2. I started my diet! I've seriously ballooned over the past year and well, I'm not happy about it. I said goodbye to size 0 a long time ago but I think I missed the size 2 era. I'm a size 4 and I'm okay with that except at the moment the 4's are getting PREETTY SNUG! Like need to suck in snug. And then when I breathe, its just an uncomfortable muffin-like look that is NOT attractive AT ALL! I refuse to let myself get into the next size up and let all my 4's go to waste.
So starting yesterday actually, I joined fatsecret.com
It's a little community where you can keep up with your diet, look up recipes, find groups of people like you that are facing the weight battle. My sister made me join and I'm glad because shes going to motivate me to become a mini super model! (Just kidding.) I like the site because you can track your weight and keep a diary about it. My goal is to lose about 15 pounds on the "Rice Diet Solution." By when? By May (tops.) I ate right today and to tell you the truth it really makes you feel good when you eat healthy!
I'm going to start the 30 day shred challenge on March 1st.
It's a dvd that seriously gets you into shape. And if you've ever watched "The Biggest Loser" you know that Jillian Michaels is MEAN! I guess I need that kind of motivation anyway. I attempted to do this shred back in September but I gave up too easily. This time around I won't give up.Instead of being obsessed with JCrew, my new obsession will be about ME. A new thinner, more fabulous, healthy me!
I'm so SUPER pumped right now! Wish me luck! :)
5 comments:
I didn't buy anything either, yeah us! Tell me about that video because I need to keep moving. I love your new focus... all about you. You go, girl!
Good luck!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
I'm so proud of you. I'm doing well on my ban too. My parameters include: I can't buy new clothes for 30 days (until Mar. 20), I am allowed to trade/swap/sell, I can window shop, and I am allowed to spring for items on my EXCEPTIONS list (3 things that I've been lusting for for a year that may magically come up, I will be allowed to buy!)
The idea of losing weight to fit into all your newly purchased J.Crew clothes is genius. :)
That site is awesome - I just signed up! I have also been trying to drop a few pounds. If you are interested in a fun exercise, try Zumba (if it is in your area). I usually interchange Zumba and running during the week, and it's a good mix.
Good luck with your new plan!!
Good luck!!
I have been doing that same dvd, Jillian Michael's 30 day shred, for about 2 months now. I love this dvd, it's the first one I've ever been able to stick to. There are 3 twenty minute workouts, each increasing in levels. The fact that it is only 20 minutes keeps me going. And she breaks it up into 30 second to 1 minute intervals so you're constantly doing something different. When I first started, I could barely get thru the easy level. I'm now on the second level and can feel that I'm stronger and I can get through the workouts a lot easier than before. Excellent dvd, stick with it and let us know how it works for you. Good luck!
Post a Comment