Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 2: So far, so GOOD!

Yay! Thanks so the ladies that wished me luck! My diet is going well and since I weighed in yesterday I'm currently down 1.3 pounds! It may just be "water-weight" but it sure is less than my weight yesterday!!! I feel reeally good! :) I thought that getting used to the diet would leave me feeling starved but surprisingly eating according to the "Rice Diet" guidelines actually leaves you full!

I have yet to start my 30 day shred exercise video but I certainly have been using my Wii Fit! It's pretty fun and takes the intimidation out of exercising. :)

Now on to other stuff.

I didn't buy anything AGAIN! Double YAY!

I received my Brilliant Blue Mohair scarf today and it's actually very nice! For a whoppin' $15 dollars, I'd say it was a great score! The color is super bold and reeeeally stands out. It's soft and warm just as a scarf should be! Since it is still around 30 degrees everyday, I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. Yay! :)

I ALSO received my $15 Shelleys London flats. They're pretty cute IRL. They run a bit small so I'm glad that I sized up. For the most part they're comfy but the heel is killer. (In a bad way.) I will definitely have to buy a heel cushion for it!

Ah, I have a lot of studying to do so i'll end it there! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the rice diet is but I was eating ricesoup for a while. It does leave you feeling full. Although my problem isn't what I eat, it's how much I eat and lack of exercise.

I have found eating fish is the best for feeling full without feeling bloated. I eat salmon, cod or haddock broiled in the oven w/lemon juice and dill. Best wishes on your exercising and rice diet! :)

dinagideon said...

Ooh we are in the diet game together... :) I have given up eating out for lent (except on vacation)...that may help further spur on some extra weight loss if I only eat at home!