Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

Can I get a whooop whooop?!
Just kidding. But I just have to say how ECSTATIC i am about finally ordering these shoes.



They're the Becca Ballet flats in this awesome print. I have no idea what the print is called but they are FAB! I am seriously crossing my fingers and toes that they ship out to me (jk im not crossing my toes... that would be hella weird).

I was seriously searching everywhere for these flats. I made a polyvore with similar print Beccas and i was like hmm i don't even have these shoes... but YAY hopefully by next week i will!!!

And people may have read this that I posted OT, but if you are anxiously waiting for the update to occur in the morning, keep clicking on several different items and the right column where the "our stylists also love" items pop up, LOTS of hidden items will pop up. They're mainly jewelry and accessories to match the outfits. You can get the items before the rest of the world does.

I was SOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY tempted to buy the Taj Mahal necklace and the Gold Rectangle Link Bracelet but I figured that they were a tad expensive for me even with the sale price. So i passed them up. I mean I can go anywhere and find great "look-a-likes."

:)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

hahaha, i *just* posted about that print last night!! Kandinsky Love

I saw these IRL and thought they were SUPERcute but it was cut too low/ too much toe cleavage for me, sniff. Congrats on your new shoes! There was a ton of stuff when I woke up at 8am PST still, but no biting for me (partially also because I HAVE LIKE EVERYTHING lol) ; )