Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Finds.

So I've been in search for some great patterned flats and today I found some cuties! After reading "Fashionable yet Frugal" (one of the blogs linked from JCA) I found out about Shellys London. I remember seeing this brand on Endless.com and they have a good amount of cute flats for GREAT prices.

I decided on these:


They're called Shellys London Women's Arabesque Flat (In Lilac)
Original Price: $49.95
Clearance Price: $29.97

I thought that the paisley pattern was pretty cute, different, and would look great with jeans as well as a bunch of other outfits in my wardrobe. After searching for fit reviews for this shoe, I came across a website that was selling these EXACT same shoes for $14.99. Their site charged about $5 shipping but no return shipping so compared to Endless, it would be about a $3 difference. No big deal since it was just a few dollars more at Endless. I decided to go with Endless since they offer Free Shipping, Free RETURN shipping, AND 100% price match GUARANTEE! I've never actually read up on the fine print about that guarantee but I'm glad that I did. After reading the fine print on the price match, I started to wonder if I could get it for cheaper since technically that other site DID have the same shoe for cheaper. I sent a request to see if I could get that price matched and Endless MATCHED IT!!! So I pretty much bought these shoes for a whoppin' $14.99 AND I get free shipping!

So ladies, keep your eye out for shoes and handbags and if you find that same item online cheaper than what Endless is offering... except for sites like Ebay, Amazon, and Overstock.com... they you'll pretty much qualify for that price match!

If I decide that I like these shoes, I'll probably end up buying lots more of this brand because they have a TON of cute flats that are SOOO IN right now and are at prices that don't the bank.

As for JCrew, I passed up on the pant sale since I already have a ton of pants including Khahi Twill Pants, Chinos in Dark Fog, Quartz, and White, plus a ton of cords and jeans. If anything, I'd buy some capris but after reading what people have been saying about the fit, I think I'd need to try 'em on before buying. Plus, even with the promo they're still expensive. Highest I'll pay is like $30.

But what I did score from today's restock was a Bright Blue Mohair Muffler Scarf

It was marked down from $49.50 to $14.99!!! What a great deal and the color is to die for!!! LOOOOOVE IT! I reeeeeeeeally hope it ships! :)

No comments: