Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good news first.

I received my JCrew Goodies and love Love LOVE them!!!

That Merino microstripe V-neck cardigan is SO LOVELY! SERIOUSLY TO DIE FOR! So soft, simple, and chic! I love the beachwood color! Its so light and neutral! Can go with anything! The stripes are seen up close but from a far, you'd think the sweater was a solid color! I TOTALLLLLLY RECOMMEND IT!!!! I bought it during the 30% off sale so I only paid $48 upfront...and actually lower than that with my student discount applied!

Here is me wearing the sweater and my sea salt favorite fit cords. (Lol please excuse the mess around me.)



I also got my Favorite Fit Chinos in Dark Fog, hmm kinda tight around the booty area but I think its supposed to make them look that way. Oh, and my patent Serengeti Belt is GREAT TOO! Can wear it with everything! I got a size small and that worked out just fine.

And now for the bad news.
My Michael Kors sunglasses are kiiiiiiinda too big for my little asian face. so sad! i'm probably going to sell them on ebay. if you'd like them to purchase them, give me a holler. These are the glasses at Michael Kors' website

Here is what they look like.



They're huge huh?! Unless that's the style? I dunno.

And for SOME MORE BAD NEWS: My metallic foil belt in gold was already canceled. SADDDDDDDDDD! :(

No comments: