Thursday, February 26, 2009

OMG, NOT shopping is killing me!!!

AHHH! I woke up to the wonderful news of NEW arrivals and I feeeeeel sooooo weak!
I saw a few things that I'd REEEEALLY like to buy, but WOW, at full price, they'll not only break the bank, they'll annihilate it!

I agree with many ladies, that the color pallet is quite muted but you know me, I love colors in every way! :)

Some things to add to my wish list:







I wasn't really feeling any of the jewelry but there are definitely A LOT of shoes that I would like to have! :)

5 comments:

krista.alana said...

:( you're making my own shopping withdrawals hurt more! lol... I have to blog very lightly now in order to not send me running to the stores! LOL

dinagideon said...

Hi! Good job holding on...it's hard, huh? We are rooting for you...I love that tee, too...so pretty!

Lee said...

I love the new J.Crew shoes too. Those AUGUSTA FLATS! *faints!*

Meredith said...

it's a pass for me - augusta is too similar to lulu and I'd be worried about the satin getting dirty right when I step out of the house.

you can do it! enjoy sleeping in during the morning instead : )

Genevieve said...

That tote is beautiful!! What I have been doing instead of shopping (trying to limit my shopping as well), is re-organize my closet, and I usually find stuff I have forgotten about. I also love looking through my spring/summer stuff, all those skirts and bright colors I can look forward to. Good luck!