Yay! Thanks to fellow blogger jcbellemarie, I was able to buy this awesome little white purse for a mere $20 bucks! How awesome! I can't wait till spring gets here!!! It's so petite just like me! :)
Hi Ashley! I would love to add your blog to the JCA blogroll. Let me know if you are interested by sending me an email (jcrewaficionada at yahoo dot com). :)
heheh, WOW a shout out in your title! between JCrew and HH you are going to be my long lost apparel/accessories sis (not as lucky to have one like you have your lovely sister. But my lil brother has a gf who appreciates the deals I snag for her LOL).
When HH has their next big sale I will be sure to let you know. They are often, and AMAAAAZING. Their website has issues too, notorious for that. I guess it's like gambling ; )P
3 comments:
Hey-
I also wanted to tell you I added you to my blog list. Hope that's okay!
Hi Ashley! I would love to add your blog to the JCA blogroll. Let me know if you are interested by sending me an email (jcrewaficionada at yahoo dot com). :)
heheh, WOW a shout out in your title! between JCrew and HH you are going to be my long lost apparel/accessories sis (not as lucky to have one like you have your lovely sister. But my lil brother has a gf who appreciates the deals I snag for her LOL).
When HH has their next big sale I will be sure to let you know. They are often, and AMAAAAZING. Their website has issues too, notorious for that. I guess it's like gambling ; )P
Post a Comment