
Thanks to everyone who complimented my new Bright Rhubarb Baby.
All i can say is I LOOOOOOOOVE it! Right when I opened the box I knew it was meant to be. I know its not possible, but I SWEAR my Felicia was smiling at me. Hehe jk.
Let see, where to start... Just some personal specs about me so you can get an image.
I'm 5'4, 120 pounds, I consistently take a 4p in all my JCrew Coats/Blazers thus far. Bottoms are also a 4p and as for tops... ah thats too much confusion.
When I first put it on, it seriously fit like a glove. It hugs in all the right places. It has perfect length sleeves for me and hits right under my bottom. The button detail is so cute. It has big big buttons just like the Lille Heavy Wool one and it is a regular button up coat. (Verses a double breasted one.) It's made with the same material as the Lille which is great for the freezing cold of New England. It has beautiful lining and has pleated detail in the back which really gives it a feminine touch. But I might want to add that if you stand a certain way or have a big booty it *MIGHT* accentuate it a little more. Or if you have no booty it will give you the appearance of one. Hehe. It does this because the pleats are sewn to kind of pop outward and give it some puff. Well, not really puff but some shape. It looks great so don't worry about that. The backside is actually what drew me closer to this coat because it was DIFFERENT. Everyone has a peacoat but NOT everyone has awesome detailing on the backside.

Buttoned up it looks super sophisticated. It is a clean cut coat that really molds you into a great shape without squeezing too tight. Unbuttoned, it may make you look wide since it just hangs open. I guess it depends. It has pockets which is convenient too!

As far as color goes, it is a beautiful, RICH shade of pink. I know in my pictures it looks lighter but IRL it is comparable to other Bright Rhubarb JCrew items.
The great thing about this coat is that it is so easy to bring it from day to night. Dress it up or down. I LOOOOOOVE IT. It really flatters every part of me similar to the way Maggie and (Velvet) Ecole do.
I was super lucky to be able to get this coat DURING the 30% off sale AND have my student discount on top of that! I seriously wanted this coat for a while and it was either sold out or I passed up on it. Even though I did get it at a dirt cheap price, it is anything but cheap. It is definitely worth full price so i doubt that the people who bought it at FP have any regrets. I got so many compliments last night at dinner and I serious turned a lot of heads. The color is so bold so it really matches my personality! (Which is always a nice thing!) If it ever comes back in stock... buy it! You will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! :)
If you have any more q's or want to see more pics! Holler back!
No comments:
Post a Comment