Thursday, February 12, 2009

Staying strong!

I just said no again to that same darn leopard cardigan. Other than that cardi, I guess there isn't anything on the site that i just HAVE TO HAVE. I already have like one of each thing OR have tried it and looks ugly on me. But I just LOVE the look of that cardigan! I'm seriously jealous of all the ladies that have it. :(

I'll just have to change my mindset about it.

My new mantra: I already have a beautiful wardrobe. I don't want that sweater. I don't need that sweater. I am not a leopard so I shouldn't dress like one.

Repeat 3x in the mirror.
Still not working. I STILL WANT THAT SWEATER!!! I suppose this will take some time!

Anyone that reads this, PLEASE comment on the cons of that sweater. Just start making fun of it for me. This will probably make this process easier for me!

Oh and ps: remember that turquoise bubble necklace that my bf got me? So i put it on ebay right? And GUESS how much that oversized necklace sold for.. $190!!!
I was so surprised! There were 2 ladies fighting over it pretty much in the last few minutes. CRAZY!! Like that necklace even on retail is only $150 but wow! I was just hoping to sell it to a good home! Some ladies really will pay anything to get what they want! I suppose I COULD use that money to buy that cardigan... but I think I'll save the money for now!

3 comments:

Lee said...

LOL don't do it! Leopard? Do you want to be an old lady? Cruella?? Besides that print will look SOO dated by next year, you'll only get a few seasons' wear from it. You already lots of CUTE prints. And they don't match your Lulus! Don't do it!!! >:(

On another note..

Congrats on the necklace! I posted some things on the JCA blog that couldn't sell on eBay and got my money back *whew.* I'm glad your things went to good homes :)

ashley said...

awesome job lee! no im like why did i EVER consider that sweater to begin with!!!! WOOO!

Meredith said...

in case you were faltering: I know the JC model with the leopard cardi and blue jasmine zoey looked way cute but she would make a paper bag look like couture. here is what's keeping me away:

"Katherine Heigl was spotted in it and she was smoking and tired-faced, major eww"

"The leopard print cardi screams Las Vegas, and NOT in a good way"

"I *so* would not want to be wearing this near anyone so passe to sport animal print in 2009. It's zoo-themed birthday party attire gone bad"

: ) omg so fun in a weird way. will def let you know when i need some talking out of for an item I want lol