I'm just glad that it is finally over and the weekend is here! I still have my tutoring session tomorrow but for the most part it's HELLLLO WEEKEND!
I woke up bright and early this morning to the JCrew website ALREADY restocked. I did WAAAY too much damage yesterday so I just "BROWSED" around. Luckily there wasn't anything that I NEEEEDED or DESPERATELY WAAAAANTED so I was safe.
It was so crazy HOW FAST everything in stock disappeared! It seriously went from 900+ items to 400 in no time! It's sad for people that get to the buzz a bit late because by the time you do, it's the lovely RED NOTE that you get on everything you click. Personally, I HATE when I get that... it's like why is this picture still up then?!
But anyway, on the up side, ALLLLL MY ORDERS SHIPPED and I already have tracking numbers for each!!!! And by "each" I mean 4 orders! I seriously placed 3 orders yesterday because each time I went online something new popped up or I must have missed it the previous time around AND the order I placed on Tuesday is supposed to arrive tomorrow! It's only 2 things but wow isn't that FAST?! I hope it fits because I'll be doing some mini reviews.
Go JCrew! That was super fast! Plus they sent me those emails that say "We would be delighted to apply your student discount.." or "It would be our pleasure to apply that for you..." confirming that they'll credit my cards. They're overly nice in their emails.. I LOVE IT!
I'm going to be up tomorrow morning JUST IN CASE something I want comes around. Other than that I'll be sealing my wallet until us Boston gals get together again! :)
This promo was seriously SOOO GOOD! I saved A TON OF MONEY! When you think about it, the prices are such a great deal! For one they markdown to a lower price, then they offer a % off promo, and then you get to add the student discount on top of it NO QUESTIONS ASKED! (Well, in my case I was never refused.) I reeeeeeeally LOVED the fact that we could finally combine discounts with this promo and I know many people have ill feelings toward this student discount but it really helps!
Happy Shopping Ladies! Did any of you get more deals while this promo was on?!
Oh PS: I got this in my "student/school" email addy from JCrew. Feel free to use it!
Code:F34W6C
1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing your new purchases...my order from Tuesday is also on the truck for delivery today! YAY!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment