Awww, I love Pooh Bear! I used to watch his TV show when I was younger. I still remember his exercise song and will sing it sometimes when I'm stretching. ;DBy the way, I love the striped yellow sweater jacket on you! And what a great deal!!
Happy Easter to you too Ashley! :) I agree with toast, your outfit with the yellow striped sweater-jacket is just perfect! And you know what a fan I am of the metallic ballet flats.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Awww, I love Pooh Bear! I used to watch his TV show when I was younger. I still remember his exercise song and will sing it sometimes when I'm stretching. ;D
By the way, I love the striped yellow sweater jacket on you! And what a great deal!!
Happy Easter to you too Ashley! :)
I agree with toast, your outfit with the yellow striped sweater-jacket is just perfect! And you know what a fan I am of the metallic ballet flats.
Post a Comment