
I've been waiting WEEKS for this baby to arrive and I'm so happy that it finally did! When I first laid eyes on this necklace online I knew that I had to have it! I'm a big fan of gold and diamonds so this was a great mix for me. I do admit that it was pretty risky for me to buy something not even having tried it on but I seriously knew it was love. And trust me ladies, when you see something that you MUST have, you know it!
Surprisingly the necklace isn't as heavy as I thought it would be. The necklace measures about 50" total but it can be adjusted to your preference which is really nice. Tying the ribbon can be a bit difficult especially when you want the bow to be on one side rather than on the back of your neck because when you go to tie the bow, the ribbon ends up being somewhat lop-sided. I guess it will just take a bit of time to get it right.
I chose to get the "nude" color and up close it has a tint of pink/beige. If anyone has come across the grosgain ribbon on the Stone/Glass bead necklace, this ribbon is not as soft or wrinkly. It isn't rough but seems a bit more stiff and tough. No worries, it's manageable and not uncomfortable.
As for the chain, it's really IN YOUR FACE IMO but nothing like "Mr. T." There are rings of rhinestones on each side of the chain to help to soften the overall look of the necklace. Those are my fav!
Being that the ribbon is nude, this necklace will really match a lot of the Spring items that I have. I can't wait to wear this necklace going out! I'm super happy about this purchase because I seriously bought this necklace at a steal of a price! Search eBay ladies! You might find some great stuff!!!
:)
Here is what it looks like on with the bow to the side:

What do you ladies think? Let me know! :)
8 comments:
I love it! It looks like a feminine version of a '80's rope chain. I can't wait to see what you pair it with!
Oh wow! That is beautiful! A++! I really like that on you!!
OMG SO PRETTY.
I just got the pearl ribbon necklace and FELL IN LOVE with J.Crew's tie necklace offerings! Congratulations!!
It's really cute, and I think you can really pull it off! :) I hope you got it on sale, because now it's in the sale section for $59.99? Or maybe it has been?
THanks ladies! i love it!!!
toast- no i got it on ebay for $42.99!!! (INCLUDING SHIPPING!!) so i got it for even cheaper than it is on sale! but i recommend it! its cute!!! :)
very nice....going to search ebay
thanks :)
it looks really good! rock that chain! :D
oh yay congrats!
Post a Comment