I was a bit bored this evening and I came out with some great polyvores that were inspired from color combos I saw on WHAT NOT TO WEAR.
I decided to use items that I actually own. (Shopping MY closet!)
These are what I came up with:
Yellow, White, Brown
(PS: I just bought this top on eBay. If it doesn't fit it'll be on the weekly exchange!)
Brown & Purple
Brown & Pink
Red with Ruffles
I always enjoy watching What not to wear and that is where I get a lot of my inspiration and style tips.
Where do your style ideas come from?




4 comments:
I've been mostly shopping my closet too!
I especially love set #1 - good luck with the shell fitting, because that outfit is fantastic!!
I don't want WNTW ofte enough lately. It's always such fun - and I do love their color combos.
Great outfits! Can't wait to see them IRL!
I loooooovee What Not to Wear! Before I put something on, I always think "What would Stacey and Clinton think?!" lol
Post a Comment