Wednesday, April 29, 2009

EXTRA20!

Yay! I woke up to find that there was a promo going on! EXTRA20! Although there really isn't much left in the sale section, I did manage to buy 1 thing! And this will be the LAST thing for a long time since my closet is full! I have new sandals, new shorts, new sweaters, a new jacket, lots of new shirts, new EVERYTHING! I even bought new makeup so I am SET!

What did I buy????
The Colorblock Crystal Necklace!!!



I've been waiting forever to buy it and I'm glad that I waited! It's such a steal for $49.99 and another 20% off that! I'm a yellow lover and after seeing Margot wear it this past weekend, I knew I HAD TO HAVE IT!!!!

I always love the SALE section sales because you can always stack your student discount. This morning after I placed my order, I emailed my PS to have him apply it. After class I checked my email to find this message:

Ashley,

Your 25% red card discount (instead of your student discount) will be
applied to that order.

Best,
P



OMG OMG OMG isn't he great?! I started to feel bad that he allowed me to use my redcard on my other orders (since it's against policy) so I didn't want to ask this time around. But I guess it's not my fault because wow! He did it on his own anyway!

UPDATE: My PS just emailed me saying "Oops. I didn't realize another promo was used on this order. Regardless, it was my mistake. You'll still be getting the redcard applied as well."

Lol that explains it. I guess I lucked out! :)


As much as I'd love to order more things to take advantage of my last days of this redcard... I don't think I will.

I may just join that shopping ban now!

Happy Wednesday ladies! :)

8 comments:

Margot said...

Oh I thought of you when I saw it on sale :-) I am so glad you managed to get it, and with so many discounts, you are lucky! Enjoy all your beautiful new things.

tm said...

so cute! I totally forgot this necklace came in yellow.

Anonymous said...

So cute, and what a nice SA! Sometimes mine will take back final sale items for fit issues. Shhh, don't tell!

Milly said...

love it...you lucky gal

Summerilla said...

You are so lucky! I actually went by J.Crew today and placed an order over the read phone for the last couple of items I wanted that were online only items, they let me use the 25% off even though they weren't store items. I think my bank account is empty... I need to start the shopping ban too!

KatyO. said...

Yay on the necklace! I sent you an email about the PS. ;)

toast said...

Cute necklace! Your PS is so nice! I didn't know that you could stack the student discount with the sale promo, so thanks for the heads up! I just ordered some stuff that I've been eyeing for a loooong time. :D

HeidiG said...

Very, very cute necklace. I love yellow, too. Hmmmm....