All I can say is...Stop. Hammer Time.
I have to agree! These pants are no good they have such an awkward shape, especially not for $88. That price is just crazy.
D ♥, I wrote the exact same thing when Paper Bag Princess posted some wretched (even worse) harem pants. I stand my my and your comment. Big N. Big O.
Those harems are super ugly... I have seen some girls who look really cute in certain harems, but they are so not for me
They are a pass for me.
Um....wow. I think they forgot to cut that part out. Ew.
horrible! It can be fun to do something trendy every now and then, but these are so unflattering. I am all set with dumpy crotch shorts. If it looks horrible even on the model, it's not worth it!
D- lol hammer time! hahahahhaSummer- they're tooo awkward! but i guess some people might actually pull it off?heidi-- lol HUGE NO!krista- not for me either! but i agree some probably wear it very well!anon- i pass too!rats- yeah i know huh! i wonder what they were thinking?tasty- i totally agree!
Makes me think of a saggy diaper-bottomed toddler. I couldn't do it. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
All I can say is...Stop. Hammer Time.
I have to agree! These pants are no good they have such an awkward shape, especially not for $88. That price is just crazy.
D ♥, I wrote the exact same thing when Paper Bag Princess posted some wretched (even worse) harem pants. I stand my my and your comment. Big N. Big O.
Those harems are super ugly... I have seen some girls who look really cute in certain harems, but they are so not for me
They are a pass for me.
Um....wow. I think they forgot to cut that part out. Ew.
horrible! It can be fun to do something trendy every now and then, but these are so unflattering. I am all set with dumpy crotch shorts. If it looks horrible even on the model, it's not worth it!
D- lol hammer time! hahahahha
Summer- they're tooo awkward! but i guess some people might actually pull it off?
heidi-- lol HUGE NO!
krista- not for me either! but i agree some probably wear it very well!
anon- i pass too!
rats- yeah i know huh! i wonder what they were thinking?
tasty- i totally agree!
Makes me think of a saggy diaper-bottomed toddler. I couldn't do it. :)
Post a Comment