Sunday, April 5, 2009

OOTD! Acorn Cords

I didn't really have anything planned for today so I thought I would dress comfy yet cute.

Wearing:
JCrew OUTLET Sherpa Hoodie (kinda like the retail one except the hood isn't sherpa lined.. but the inside of the body is!) $29 Size Small
JCrew Jackie Shell Bright blue $7! Size Small
JCrew Fav Fit Acorn cords $20! 4p
H&M Heart necklace $3!
Target flats $10!



I love this color combo. The blue is so bright it just contrasts nicely with the acorn color. The pants were such a steal for only $20! They're rather form fitting which really makes you look like you got booty. I recently discovered my Jackie shells so i finally decided to use them. They're stretchy and super comfortable.

Up close of the necklace. Pretty cute IMO for $3! I bought it in gold as well.


The shoes I totally LOVE because they match EVERYTHING! If I wear blue, pink, yellow, green, white, etc. these shoes always match because they have every color! Perfect for spring and summer! They were a super steal from target and have a metallic gold trim. LOOOVE 'EM!




Here's my Polyvore:
Grocery Shoppin'
Grocery Shoppin' by sbash123 featuring J Crew sweaters

Happy Sunday! My items should be arriving tomorrow! I'm super excited!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get the Jackie shell for $7? I love that color! Great find!

krista.alana said...

the flats are too cute!

ashley said...

Bekah- I got it during one of those super sales! it was marked down and there was an addition % off! it was a while back in the fall but yeah super great deal!

Krista- thanks! they're super cute but since they're target flats there really isn't cushioning but that can always be fixed!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! just wondering..did you need to size down in the Jackie shell? Thanks :)

ashley said...

Hi Anon! I found that my usual size small fit perfect. Its a very fitted kind of top so your "usual" size should work out. This is the one of the rare times when you can actually say that it runs true to size. HTH! :) Thanks for stopping bye!

Anonymous said...

Are the target flats from this year? still available? Thanks for any help.

J.

Milly said...

the flats are soo cute!!! and i have that necklace too

ashley said...

Anon- The flats are from last summer... so I'm not sure if they're still around. Sorry!

Milly- Thanks! The necklace is great too! Simple and cheap!