Here's my Polyvore and IRL:

I love the color of this Portland Cardigan. So bright and beautiful! Perfect for the sunny day we had today! Can you believe it got to 68 degrees?!
I ended up going to the mall and sadly they ran out of the gold ON sandals I wanted... I think I'll just get them online or something. I also paid a visit to JCrew to pick up the things on my Wishlist and surprisingly I didn't even buy any of those items!!! The only thing I took home was this bangle for $12 and that was it!

I decided to wait until our Boston meetup to do the real shopping! The Cambridge store hardly has anything. Very Blah!
I think this bangle is super lovely and I wanted to get it during the online sale but they sold out! I'm happy with this purchase, it's perfect for spring!!!
Happy Friday! :)

5 comments:
cute bangle :)
Love the bangle - so cute!!!
Re: the Target flats - I had that same pair from last spring and got many compliments on them - but they squeaked on my feet so I had to give them up. Which is such a pity because they were so cute!! Love them on you!
Maybe just get the ON gold "metallic" flip flops....??? I got some and the silver ones and i LOVE them.......just a thought! (or get the braided ones online!)
You know I love it...I think it suits you. I am glad you enjoyed the warm weather...so pretty, huh? My kids really liked going outside for a bit! Of course, the awful ants did, too, but whatever, we are bigger than they are!
Have a nice weekend!
I love the cardi with the painter striped tee! :)
Post a Comment