Friday, April 10, 2009

The "Mall"

Last night after class, my BF and I strolled around this so-called "MALL." It really doesn't even deserve the title of MALL IMO!!! Like seriously there are maybe 5 good stores... and THAT'S IT!!! IN THE WHOLE MALL!!! I'm not even joking about that!!!

Well anyway, I first took a walk through OLD NAVY and scoped out the Slub Cotton T's that Gigi had posted about here, they're only $10 in store! Pretty cutesy in general but maybe a little TOO CUTESY! I really like the little animals but where to you draw the line between a print for kids and a print for adults???

I was like, "Oh how cute! This one is super cute! But it looks like it's for a kid." And my BF replied, "But it's in the women's section."

Okay, LOL. Duh sweety. I know it's a women's shirt but I'm just pointing out the fact that it LOOKS like it could be a kid's top. Eh, nevermind. He was being helpful I suppose?

I then looked at tops, and shorts, and pants, and came across these babies!




Simple old sandal flip flops with gold braided or silver braided straps. ONLY $10!!! I tried 'em on... not tooo bad. Kinda stiff but it was either these or JCrew's $40 ones. (Which are probably stiff too.)

I'll probably pick these up today when I go to the "better" mall. $10 is a good deal, right?!

Anyway, the next (and LAST) store I went to was Express. I had a $30 off $75 purchase coupon so I thought I would use it before it expires. I haven't really bought much from there lately because nothing really appealed to me. I certainly didn't NEED any of the stuff there but I picked up a couple of pieces that were cheap and will help with making great outfits.

I got:

This tote in Beige (its nice and roomy, perfect for school!)
Flyaway Cardigan in White
Pretty earrings as shown

Stripe knit scarf as shown

And something similar to this bangle


ALL that stuff and I ONLY PAID $60!!!
They're having such a massive sale right now, 40% off Clearance and a lot of other things. If you go right now you'll probably find some great stuff!!!

I'll post some IRL photos of those things once I wear 'em.

Happy Shopping Ladies!!!

4 comments:

DaniMarie said...

I have those flip flips in silver and gold! I love them!!

KatyO. said...

I am so going to ON to pick up those sandals! Thanks for the info!

krista.alana said...

I have some Express coupons too but I'm soo resisting the urge! Such cute pickups!

starla729 said...

i totally grabbed those ON sandals last weekend. loved them in all colors, especially the silver so i grabbed those. for $10 you can not go wrong. i agree, they are a tad stiff, but i figure i'm not going to walk miles in them.