Thursday, April 30, 2009

OOTD and some disappointment!

Here is what I wore to class today.



The sun was out but it was pretty chilly!
I'm wearing my new Cashmere sequin shell (size small) that I got off of the weekly exchange from Weab! She shipped super fast and gave me a GREAT price! I love it! So comfy! :) I highly recommend her! The shell itself is very soft and the sequin detail is pretty cute. I'd say the small fits rather loosely but I'm guessing that an XS would "hug" my midsection.

My other pieces are:
Express Cardigan
Express Jeans
JCrew Crystal Teardrop Necklace
Nine West Patent Buckle Flats

I had a midterm today and I could swear that I did just a little bit better and felt a little more confident because of my cute outfit! Sounds silly but soo true!

And here is my polyvore:



I wish i had some Tory Burch flats! One day...

And now on to my sad news! I received my rosette tee in White that I had ordered and guess what?! IT HAS A HOLE IN IT!!! Why would they send me this with a hole?! I'm super sad because I ordered it with my red card so hopefully I will be able to exchange it for the same price. Super disappointed! The hole is pretty noticeable IMO. I'm just hoping that it will all will work out and I'll be able to get my hands on one WITHOUT a hole!

I'm wearing a small. Fits a lot more comfortable than my previous XS natural.



Here's the hole.



Yes, it looks tiny but it's pretty noticeable when you wear it. I *could* just keep it and wear a cardi to cover it, but summer is just around the corner and I'm sure I'll want to wear it w/o a sweater.

Ahhhhh.

10 comments:

Meredith said...

omg, return pronto! no reason you need to cover it with a cardi because they shipped you a new shirt with a hole in it!

JTS said...

hey Ashley - I had to exchange something (due to sizing), and I had originally bought with a percent off, and they honored the percent off price since it was an exchange...they just send you another one right away (new order), and I just returned mine the store to save on return shipping.

Summerilla said...

Definitely exchange it, you didn't pay good money to have them send it to you with a hole in it. I really love your outfit today. Jealous of your cashmere shell. I had been wanting it but never could find one in my size. Lucky you!

Unknown said...

Lookin' good in the cashmere shell. Reminds me how I haven't worn mine.

You can get another t mailed to you. Heck...email the pic. *lol* Although they wouldn't require it. Looks cute on you.

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!
Return that tee! They should happily take it back, especially for the pice! Do you like the white? I am still on the fence? I love it, but it's sheer, but I love it...can't make up my mind. I want a pair of Revas too, so much. I keep looking on eBay hoping I might find a good deal! Have a great weekend!

Alexandra said...

Love your outfit! You look super cute as always.
Return that tee, they will exchange it for the same price! Good luck and have a nice weekend!

HeidiG said...

Love the outfit (seriously, love love love) and get that tee exchanged ASAP before they sell out!

Ema said...

It looks like a cloth moths hole! I had one in a merino Michelle cardi! Maybe they have cloth moths in their warehouse!
Heidi is right, exchange it ASAP before they sell out...

t said...

Absolutely, you should be able to exchange it and have them ship a replacement at the same discounted price and without charging you shipping. I've done it both by calling them and having them ship me the new item even before I return the old one to the store, and by returning the item to the store and then using the red phone to call in the request for the replacement item.

Anonymous said...

Luvv the color of the cashmere sequin shell on you. I have the "wheat" color in this top and I really like it...it's a pretty hip top!