Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Palermo's are here! :)

My lovely Palermo's are finally here! I originally wanted these sandals way back when but decided not to get them because of price. Of course I changed my mind down the road and had to have them! Only problem was that they were SOLD OUT! I waited for the ivory ones to pop back online but always missed my chance. Finally last week I was able to snag Metallic Gold Jacquard Print ones in my size!

I'm so glad that I did!

These sandals are soooo pretty! I'm obsessed with Metallic Gold because it is such a great "neutral!" This gold is much more saturated in color than my metallic gold espadrilles but that doesn't bother me at all. The chain is a great detail and just lays flat on the foot. I would say that these are best on narrow feet and rather tts. I tried these in a 7 a while back since I'm usually a 6 or 6 1/2, but sizing up would have been much too big. I don't know how these sandals will affect my feet when walking out and about but once I break them in I'll let you know how that goes.

Overall I'm very happy with this purchase. They were such a steal! :) I love them!

*I'll post some IRL photos soon!

2 comments:

HeidiG said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the IRL pics!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, IRL pictures please esp. if you are so happy with them!