I love the pop of yellow underneath. My bf was like "Where are you going? We're just going to the post office and it's raining." So unfortunately my cute top half was covered by my coat. No one got to see my wonderful cardi. Sad.
I'm wearing:
JCrew Cardigan
JCrew Ruffle Top in Bright Saffron
Express Jeans

Have a great weekend everyone!
7 comments:
What a pretty cardigan! I like how you've paired it with the yellow.
I've been hesitant to go to the J.Crew outlet stores cause I've heard the quality isn't that great. How's the quality of that cardi?
Hi Char,
Don't always believe what you hear. The outlets have some great finds that are DIFFERENT than retail but have the same JCrew style. Their prices are okay depending on your budget. Buying basics and shopping through their clearance you can walk away with great things. The quality is pretty good although some people complain about it. They may just have HIGH standards. IMO its worth a trip to see if for yourself and then you'll know for sure.
My cardi is actually holding up. Its been over a year and still looks new. Machine wash is always great too.
Thanks for stopping by. The outlets do have some great stuff.. us Boston JCAs are taking a trip together in the near future :)
Cute! I go to a J. Crew outlet often and have never been let down with any purchases yet.
Very cute cardi - love with the yellow!
i like the pop of color
Awww. Thank you for the reference! I love this on you (and am totally sad I never got this cardi at the outlet. :() And I *LOVE* it with the yellow!
I so want that cardigan! It looks great with your other items!
Post a Comment