Tuesday, April 7, 2009

JCREW sighting on the TODAY SHOW

Another JCrew Spotting!
As I was waiting for Rascal Flatts to perform I spotted Natalie Morales (THANKS emily!)wonderfully decked out in JCrew!

Doesn't she look fab?! Love the belted look!




Her outfit consisted of:
on today show
on today show by sbash123 featuring J Crew belts

JCrew Sorbet Stripe Cardigan $79.50
JCrew Broadcloth scalloped shell $69.50
JCrew Leather Skinny Belt $29.50

Love the outfit! What do you ladies think?!

6 comments:

emily said...

Natalie Morales is her name. my husband is totally in love with her.

do you really like the sat pant? are you tall? how is the length?

ashley said...

hi emily! thanks for giving me her name! lol shes gorgeous!

i'm only 5'3 and 3/4s (but i love to say 5'4) and I usually order petites and they fit me well. i believe they're 30 inch inseams. if the length is an issue, i think you'll still love the fit and then can just get them hemmed. HTH! :)

AppGal said...

LOVE the outfit! she pulls off the neutrals really well! :)

Sizzles said...

I LOVE the scalloped shell but was so disappointed by the fit. It was really wide and had huge gaps at the armpits. Not sure if sizing down would do the trick since there's no zipper or buttons to make it easier to get the top on...

ashley said...

AppGal- Thanks for stopping by! She certainly looks great and NOT washed out at all!

Sizzles- I feel the same way about the top but I haven't gotten to try it on. It looks really nice but even if it fit well the price is still a bit high for me! Thanks for stopping by!

emily said...

hey ashley, no problem. thanks for the credit too. made me smile. totally brightened my afternoon. i have become addicted to your site. from your inspiration, with my arm in a sling, when i got dressed this morning, i decided to go as cute as i could manage, with one arm. red jackie cardigan, white target essential tank, jcrew distressed jeans. no shoes, or belt for that matter. not leaving the house. i am also 5'4 and my son accuses me of having a clothes clostraphibia (also can't spell). sleeveless, shorts, or skirts, rarely pants...thanks for the real info.