Margot- You bet it is! I can't wait to use that Red Card! I'm so happy because I getting a gift card in the mail for some pants I returned A LOOOONG time ago! I can't wait to spend that $$$! :) I love that necklace it's super pretty and I love those crystals!
starla- so lucky you got the top! how does it fit? it looks super gorgeous! i only have like 2 navy tops so i'd say im in need of another! :)
katy! i think we'll be going in 2 weeks? i'm seriously dying to go right now and buy it all but then i want to have $$$ to spend when we all get together! i have a nice $45 gift card on its way to me and so it'll be like getting this top for free! if you get it before we go PLEASE post a review!!! :)
I didn't get a red card, but I did pick up the corsage tee today in breeze- super cute and soft in person. I have the silk & linen v-neck in bright mint and it's perfect for summer. I also took back the silk ripple top & the tee that came instead of my jeans and got the french terry cardigan in shell for $30 and the Saturday pant in pewter for $40.
Molly! Yay you got saturday pants! You bought lots of great items! I bet they look super good on you! When i go to the b&m i'll have to try that terry cardigan on! Hmm what size are you? We should swap clothes!!!
I got a small in the terry cardi- it runs pretty TTS but size up if you like a looser fit. And again, I LOVE my Saturday pants- I just hope they don't loosen up too much- I got a six and they fit, but are a teeny bit loose.
10 comments:
I've bought that necklace - it is lush! I love all the things you put on this list, by the way. Isn't your red card burning in your pocket yet? :-)
Margot- You bet it is! I can't wait to use that Red Card! I'm so happy because I getting a gift card in the mail for some pants I returned A LOOOONG time ago! I can't wait to spend that $$$! :) I love that necklace it's super pretty and I love those crystals!
i bought the perfect fit corsage tee over the weekend... so cute! i bought it in breeze, but am thinking of going back for the navy :)
When are we doing the Boston JCA red card shopping?! I'm sooooo getting that corsage tee!
starla- so lucky you got the top! how does it fit? it looks super gorgeous! i only have like 2 navy tops so i'd say im in need of another! :)
katy! i think we'll be going in 2 weeks? i'm seriously dying to go right now and buy it all but then i want to have $$$ to spend when we all get together! i have a nice $45 gift card on its way to me and so it'll be like getting this top for free! if you get it before we go PLEASE post a review!!! :)
I didn't get a red card, but I did pick up the corsage tee today in breeze- super cute and soft in person. I have the silk & linen v-neck in bright mint and it's perfect for summer. I also took back the silk ripple top & the tee that came instead of my jeans and got the
french terry cardigan in shell for $30 and the Saturday pant in pewter for $40.
Molly! Yay you got saturday pants! You bought lots of great items! I bet they look super good on you! When i go to the b&m i'll have to try that terry cardigan on! Hmm what size are you? We should swap clothes!!!
You can buy me that corsage tee too, thank you very much! :)
I got a small in the terry cardi- it runs pretty TTS but size up if you like a looser fit. And again, I LOVE my Saturday pants- I just hope they don't loosen up too much- I got a six and they fit, but are a teeny bit loose.
I bought Skinny leather belt in Pale Gold, it's really beautiful. :) and still thinking to buy jackie cardigan.
Post a Comment