I looooove bloging. Reading blogs, writing a blog, following blogs, and commenting on blogs. It's fun, interesting, and seriously like a hobby. But really, its come to the point where some people are just plain annoying. I'm sure that I probably annoy someone out there but duh, if you don't like it, don't read it!
Life can be so simple yet people go through it trying to start DDDDDDDRRRRRAAAAMA: bringing people down, ruining their days and whatnot. What a shame!
I love the JCA blog and that's how i got this LOVE IT blog started up...but wow, some people are like SUPER rude and annoying, in some cases quite hurtful to others. And of course, you guessed it, they are nameless, hiding behind their screen, thinking of more ways to be obnoxious.
Can't we all just get along??? I guess not.
Say what you want ANON but you're just dirt.
5 comments:
I'm not sure which comment got you down, (there are so many its hard to keep up!) but just don't worry about them. Your blog is super cute and this is all just for fun anyway!
I've seen the posts when you've been attacked and I must say that it was totally uncalled for. Indeed, brush those shoulders off.
lexi,
i got home and saw all the remarks at you and i was so surprised how people just went at you! they can be so cruel!!! and ps: when are you going to create a blog?!?! you need to so then you can write your thoughts and i can comment back to you! :)
ashley,
I kind of deserved it, only because I should've known better. The Anons on Alexis' blog love to relentlessly pounce on anyone and it brings the entire post down. quel dommage!
I'd love to start a blog -- but I spend so much time reading others already instead of doing work at the office or my schoolwork :) I'd probably only post once a month.
I know, right? These anons are so bitter, I wonder if they are jcrew employees trying to sabotage the blog... hah that's a little paranoid, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are paying people to do that type of 'market research.'
Post a Comment