Sunday, February 15, 2009

Early Morning Restocking Game.

So today, like all other days, I woke up early to see if JCrew had restocked it's items. Yesterday was really annoying because it restocked a bunch of items that were pretty much sold out. To my surprise, there were actually items today! I quickly filled up my cart and then spent forever deciding which items would make it to checkout. I finally narrowed it down to 3 things and here is what I chose:






Chances are that they'll probably get canceled along the way. The last time I tried to order that "Seize the Day" shirt it did. So i'll be crossing my fingers that it'll arrive. I already have a ton of white ringspun shirts but one more can't hurt right?

I've had my eye on that argyle sweater for like forever and I always decided not to get it. This time around, I changed my mind about it because i've seen so many cute sets made with it and it will definitely be an asset to my wardrobe once fall/winter rolls around again. (Plus it's still freezing here so i'll get SOME use out of it.)

The pink tissue shirt has been on my mind since it got to the sales section. I actually wanted the yellow one but it sold out! I do have a thing for pink and so I'm sure i'd be able to pull it off. I remember when that shirt was almost $70 bucks then it dropped to like $40. I hesitated on pulling the trigger and then it was gone!!! I was sure to pick that baby up this time around.

I hope it all ships out but if it doesn't its not like i'm going to cry about it! I'll just get my money back and try again. I'll admit that deep down inside I was hoping the snow leopard cardi would magically appear but eh, it okay. I usually try not to buy such stand-out-ish prints because if someone else is wearing it you end up looking like twins! I usually end up buying solid colors and that works for me.

I spent my rewards card on this stuff as well as the rest of my JCrew gift card from my returns the other day. I put the refund onto a card knowing that I'd spend it on JCrew rather than waiting 5-7 business days for that money to appear back in my checking account. :)

Happy Shopping to you all!

5 comments:

Lee said...

Yay! I bought a few items this morning too. The dream cardigan is so cute, I wear it to preppy-ize an outfit!

And I agree with you for the Hello Kitty obsessiveness. Yet my boyfriend supports it, he purchased me a panda hello kitty to go with my HK dorm things :D. I support you!

ashley said...

lee, what'd ya get???

Lee said...

Clara Chiffon (heather acorn), tissue turtleneck (black). Last week I picked up the Argyle V-neck (hazelnut/ecru), and GORGEOUS navy swiss dot dress I lusted for forever! ( blurry pic here!: http://www.polyvore.com/weekend_lounge/set?id=6566047).

I was up around 7am and found so much on sale! How lucky are we?

KDot said...

I have the cardigan and I love it. You found some good buys!

fiyah said...

I love the argyle cardigan. I purchased the brown one a month ago and just wore it yesterday. It was very comfy. I hope you get yours also. Great pics. I need to stay away from that site for at least a week. Pray for me!