Monday, February 16, 2009

How Cute are THESE?!

Just searching around the sales section I came across these
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S shoes! They're the "Becky Jeweled Heels" on sale for $279.99



Aren't they cute?! Well, to me they are! I love the fun floral pattern and at first I thought the over-sized jewel on the top was a bit much but then it grew on me. They're so chic! JCrew shoes are different than the ones you see everyone wearing and that's what's so great about them. Too bad these shoes cost a lot of money, but if I had the cash, I totally buy 'em! :)

1 comment:

fiyah said...

I love these shoes also not the price so much. They are so pretty I think they are kinda worth it. They didn't have my size the last time I checked. I was also thinking if one of those lil green peas/things fell of I'd be truly po'd. lol