On another note, my shipment of goodies is coming in today! :) I got a patent Serengeti belt, the Merino microstripe V-neck cardigan in Beachwood (part of the spring things i liked), and a pair of Petite favorite-fit everyday chinos in Dark Fog.
Hopefully they all fit well! Luckily this time around I can do returns! :)
Sometime this week my Heavy-wool piqué Felicia coat in Bright Rhubarb will be coming in. Yay! It looked so fab on the model so I hope I do it justice! (Not to be conceited, but I usually look pretty good in a my JCrew Coats/Blazers) Hehehe. Here's a picture of it.

My Michael Kors sunglasses should also be arriving today... they'll have to sit around for a while till spring comes... It snowed last night!
Oooh and I finally landed some Metallic Silver Ballet Flats. They're called Kenneth Cole Ballet Parking Flats. I got them on eBay for $20 flat, free shipping! Such a deal! So hopefully they're alright since I can't return them! Eeek! Here's a pic.
1 comment:
Ashley,
I got that exact same coat in the winter using the 30% off and the 25% red card and you still got a better deal! But I love the coat very much and the color is super cute. Let me know when you have IRL pics so I can see them!
Post a Comment