that's the one pair that got away! I have the flats in dark cloud and yellow, and the heels in dark cloud. I think I have enough lulus ; )p hope you have somewhere snazzy to wear the shiny gold ones to!
Lol, i haven't worn them out yet(since the snow just started to melt) but i SURE have been wearing them around the house! they just look so cute on me! you're lucky you have so many pairs!
4 comments:
that's the one pair that got away! I have the flats in dark cloud and yellow, and the heels in dark cloud. I think I have enough lulus ; )p hope you have somewhere snazzy to wear the shiny gold ones to!
Lol, i haven't worn them out yet(since the snow just started to melt) but i SURE have been wearing them around the house! they just look so cute on me! you're lucky you have so many pairs!
I tried looking for them yesterday at TJM and couldn't. They look cute on your feet.
Ah! I'm getting cloud flats thanks to Carolyn from JCA. You're shoes are way sparklier and cuter! Congrats :D
Post a Comment