OMG THAT WAS LIKE THE HARDEST THING I'VE EVER HAD TO DO: NOT BUY ANYTHING!
I HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES AND AHHHHH MY CLOSET IS STUFFED! I REEEEEEALLLY WANT THAT SNOW LEOPARD CARDIGAN BUT AHHHHH I COULDN'T DO IT! MY BF WOULD BE SOOOOO MAD IF I BOUGHT IT. WELL, I GUESS THAT I REALLY DON'T NEED IT.
AHHHHH not sure why I had that caps lock button on.
BUT AHHHH i'm so sad that I didn't buy it. SADDDDDDDD.
I got so many packages in the mail yesterday and he was like "YOU BUY TOO MANY THINGS!"
:(
So that's kinda why I have to sell it all to people that WILL use them. I think I really have a shopping addiction because now I feel really sad! :(
5 comments:
My boyfriends the same way. "How many hours do you spend on J.Crew sites, blogs, stores, or even thinking about J.Crew?" lol
Ahh, but I do realize I have a problem. I don't really need half the stuff I have! And even the things I yearn for forever, when I receive them I'm not as fulfilled. So I'm (slowly) weaning myself off shopping. Hope you get the help you need
I just tweeted this: try http://keepmeout.com/ to avoid that time-sucker website you visit too much!
Don't be sad : ) ... so much to do when NOT on the computer. Your wrists will thank you too, maybe they'll have time to wear those bracelets you bought way back when (at least this is true for me...my JC bangles are literally in a box next to my computer only to be worn when I'm *not* typing!)
(and I meant this in a supporting, we-can-do-it shopping cutdown manner, not harping on anyone for being addicted to JCrew site!) If someone is mucho addicted and enjoying it, all for it, but if you *don't* want to be, community of banned aficionadas and such internet tools might help!!
Haha, I know how you feel. I saw the giraffe cami in my size on sale and thought YES! but then though...where would I wear that to? so sad lol
you gals are great!
lee, i have a problem. lol at least its not life threatening right?!
jcbellemarie, i tried it and it works!!!! it would be cool if it made a sound or a weird picture popped up! and yes, we will all band together!!!
birdE, lol i know! like half the things i own i have no where to go in! verrrry sadd!
Post a Comment