It's not that interesting but here it is.

We have a couch in the living room that turns into a foldout bed and since it is more comfy than the couch on its own, we always have it out as a bed. We only have one TV which is right in the living room and not in the bedroom. This is pretty much where I spend the majority of my time in our one bedroom apartment. It is a bit sloppy/mess but I'm keepin' it real.
Thanks Joyce for tagging me! :)
I tag whoever reads this!
2 comments:
Yeah, whoever thought of this tag idea is creative! I envy you blogging from bed. How much longer until the Jenna bracelet is free to come home?
Joyce,
the jenna bracelet is on ebay and the auction ends tomorrow morning. So if you read this, you should bid on it as soon as you can. Go to my ebay and its only $50 which IMO is a good deal!
Post a Comment