hahahaha. I clicked on the link because I was like "I don't remember a pear necklace." Ohhhh, you mean pearl. I am such a dork. Personally, I am totally digging the navy heels.
No problem. I think the sad thing is that I was like "oooh, pear necklace, I bet that could be pretty cool, maybe a great shade of green enamel and gold, possibly some pretty shiny stones..."
6 comments:
That's pretty. I love the silver.
i LOVE the shoes. LOOOOVE them.
I'd totally rock those Navy heels!
hahahaha. I clicked on the link because I was like "I don't remember a pear necklace." Ohhhh, you mean pearl. I am such a dork. Personally, I am totally digging the navy heels.
I love those shoes!
Heidi- LOL i forgot the "L"! But i just corrected it now! PEARLLLL necklace! lol now i feel so embarrassed!
No problem. I think the sad thing is that I was like "oooh, pear necklace, I bet that could be pretty cool, maybe a great shade of green enamel and gold, possibly some pretty shiny stones..."
Post a Comment