The 5 pieces I ordered were:
1. Library Shawl in Pewter
2. Puff Sleeve tee in Heather Dusk
3. Saturday Pants in Champagne
4. Mendi Graphic Tee
5. Mahali Dot Shorts
OMG OMG OMG I LOOOOOOOOVE EVERY SINGLE PIECE.
I'm just going to keep it short and sweet. Sorry about the lighting.. I need another lamp in here.
Wearing item's 1,2,3 and a Scattered Boule Necklace.
PS: The necklace is great! Not sure why people have said bad things about it... If you ever get a chance to buy it, I highly recommend it!

1. Library Shawl. XS
Sleeves were a bit tight for my arm and run long. Mine reached almost to my knuckles. If you have wider arms, you may need to size up because the tightness may bother you. This sweater is Cozy, effortless, and chic. Great for dressing up and dressing down. The body is long, mine covered my booty. Buttoned up is really flattering. LOVE IT! 5 stars!
2. Puff Sleeve Tee. XS
SO COMFY! Sleeves puff just enough to look cute. Slub cotton body isn't skin tight so you can breathe. Simple and stunning rolled into one. LOVE it!!! 5 stars!
3. Saturday Pants! 4p
OMG OMG OMG LOOVE LOOOOVE LOOOOOOOVE these pants! They're super super soft. SUPER flattering to the BUTT area and are my FAVORITE pants of all time. Comfortable rise not like some JCrew pants! The color is a nice off white cream color. Length is PERFECT. I HIGHLY recommend these pants! A billion stars!!!
Check out my booty. You NEED to get these pants!

Wearing Items 4 and 5

4. Mehndi Graphic Tee. Small
See thru-ish. Runs tts. Longer than usual tees. Pretty cute. Nothing too special about it but 4 stars!
5. Mahali Dot shorts. Size 4
SUPER cute print! Very comfortable! Such a good deal for the price I paid!!! Highly recommended if you want shorts with a fun print! They go great with the puff sleeve tee and cardigan! 5 stars!!! :)
Here is me wearing the shorts w/ the Puff tee and Cardi

Overall I am super pleased with my purchases! How did all of your purchases go? Keepers? Returns? Let me know! :)
17 comments:
Woohoo! Check the booty! lol... I didn't buy anything :(, but your purchases look great!
Hey...the Saturday pants did the same thing to my booty...definitely celebration time! Good choices all around, you look fab!
The Sat pants are SO comfy. Library cardi looks really good. Fun!
My order came today too. The silk ripple top is going back (I commented about it in a previous post). I got two cotton cashmere ruffle cardis- not 30% off (one in light pewter, one in bright tulip) but OMG, in love with both. Soft and beautiful. I also picked up a silk & linen v-neck in light mint- think it's a keeper. And I so wanted to review the infamous high heel flares, but instead an XS crew neck t-shirt found its way into my box- CS is sending them to me ASAP.
Great finds - and cute booty, too! Don't you loooove the library cardi? So cozy!! And those shorts are so fab!
Those shorts have been sitting in my cart. Everything looks great on you.
Molly: I have the cotton cashmere ruffle cardi in putty and love it too.
Everything looks great on you! Don't you just love that cardigan?!!
Everything looks really lovely on you! I think we can trade everything except the petite pants. Be glad, 'cause I'd so swipe the Saturdays from you. ;)
krista- lol. i can't believe you didn't buy anything!!! i couldn't help myself! you have great self control!!!
dina- those saturday pants are amazing! i don't think i've ever felt to happy about a pants purchase! did you happen to pick anything up during the sale?
gigi- i can't believe how comfy "going out" pants can be! did u get a library cardi? it's such a great sweater! those 2 pieces are my favs!
molly- i can't believe they sent you the wrong item! did you have to return the item or get to keep it? hehe. one time they forgot one of my pieces and they took sent me the sweater and took $5 off as a "sorry."
Heidi- lol thanks for the booty compliment! yes i LOOOVE this cardi it would be great if they offered more colors don't you think? i'd pick up more for sure!
IRL- the shorts are great! not sure if you have the giraffe shorts but these dot ones are MUCH more comfortable. the material is so nice you'll really like it!
petunia- Thanks! Do you have the cardi too? It's super flattering! When buttoned it makes me look like I have a great shape. I love how it makes me look a tad skinnier!
Katy- Thanks!!! That would be fun to trade! Thank goodness you're not a petite or I'd have to guard those saturday pant with my life!! :)
No library cardi for me. I prefer the rumpled terry. :-)
you got some great stuff! :)
I am seriously considering the mahali shorts... I usually do 5", but these are so cute, I may have to try the shorter inseam. Do they run tts, or do you think it would it be ok to size up so they sit a little lower??
Also in my shopping cart is the viscose ruffle sleeve tank in light grey (item 12614), but I haven't decided... I may go to a store again this week and see if there are any good deals.
gigi- i'll def have to try that rumpled terry! now that sweater looks SUPER comfy!
tasty- thanks! for the most part they run tts and a tad bit looser than the giraffe shorts IMO. not sure if you want to size up.. they might be too big even if you want to wear it lower on your hips then the crotch area might hang lower? trying it on first may be better than buying online. let me know how it works out.. the shorts are really pretty!
Haha, the pants are great on you!! I wish I could wear Jcrew pants, they make me look like an 8 year old boy...Yay for great purchases!!
haha! your comments about the saturday pants made me chuckle out loud :) you've made an otherwise overlooked item suddenly intriguing to me.... these are great items! Everything looks wonderful! i esp. love the pants and the library cardi
I purchased the saturday pants in mossy shadow (green) & they are fabulous ... the material is so lightweight ... i also got the library cardigan in pewter ... it's sooo soft!
I got the Mahali shorts. They fit TTS for me and they are comfy. I also like them because they just look 'different'. I tried on the Saturday pants and ended up with the dobby-stripe saturday pants. Gotta love the red card!
IRL- just clicked on the dobey stripe pants they're so cute! very classy! :) good for you and that red card!
Post a Comment