Saturday, April 25, 2009

Feelin' HOT HOT HOT

First off, I would just like to say THANK YOU to all you lovely ladies that stopped by to cheer me up. It worked. Today was such a beautiful day and I felt much better inside. I love having this blog as an outlet for my good times and bad and its so nice to have a community of gals that are so fun, positive, and fashionable in my life. All of you make me so happy!

Anywho, I took a trip to the mall with the bf and we had a great time. I returned the cantaloupe shorts, that weird chiffon tank, and the viscose ruffle tank. As much as I liked the viscose tank, I didn't love love it. I would much rather buy something from the new rollout.

So that means that I'm armed with a $100 gift card to go crazy at tomorrow's shopping event.

I'll have to get to sleep early tonight to make sure I wake up bright and happy! :)

I didn't really look around at the new stuff so I'm excited to see it IRL tomorrow!

One thing I did buy today were these:



I only paid $8! And I got a free re-usable tote! Lol the perks of having an ON/Banana Card! I know I said I wouldn't buy them but I realized that I really needed some flat sandals. Why you ask? Well, to make a long story short, I'm about 5'3 and my bf is about 5'6ish. With the espadrilles on, I was just about as tall as him and even though he didn't say "oh can you change your sandals because now you're taller..." you could see in his eyes that he wanted me to.

It's understandable. If I was a dude I'd want to be taller than my girl too. So now I have cute sandals that let my bf still feel like a man.

hehe.

Oh and it was almost 90 degrees here. It got pretty close!



Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

dinagideon said...

Wow...almost 90 in New England? What did it make it to here in DC? I will need to check it out!

I am glad you feel better...being in a funk sucks...you deserve to feel happy all the time (not practical, I know, but still).

Love the flip-flops, btw!

HeidiG said...

Glad you are having a better day - cute flops. Have a great time tomorrow - can't wait to hear all about it from you all!!

Anonymous said...

I bought these yesterday too- in silver. Can't beat the price! I am also in MA, but it only got to the low 60's where I am! Ocean keeps us colder!