I just saw this on the JCrew site and I was like OOOOOHHHHHH that's the title of my BLOG! Coincidence? I think not!
Just kidding! It just put me in a good mood! :) I totally doubt I'll be using this code! What about you?
9 comments:
Margot
said...
So funny - perhaps you could change your blog's name to "free shipping all the time", and JCrew would copy that too ?!? Oh one can dream, right? Well, I'll try to refrain from more shopping until our next Boston JCAs get-together, since I used the 30% and the 25% red card this week, so I'll not be taking advantage of this code. Hope you get your things today - I want to read your reviews.
Margot- Lol you made me laugh with what you said! It's funny now that when we all write to each other I have a face and a voice to put it with. What stuff did you end up buying? Sounds like you did some damage! Well, I'll be sure to post once I receive any packages! :)
Dina- LOL! You made me laugh! We'd definitely know something is up! It's funny I feel like I haven't seen you for a while! I'll be sure to stop by your blog and comment on everything! Can't wait to see you OOTD!
Ugh! Today they are offering up to 30% off women's sweaters ... grrr only yesterday I bought the summerweight v-neck cardigan! So, I got 2 overpriced t-shirts - that people are calling "e- coli", "petri dish"-, but either I have no taste at all or am attracted to microorganisms :-) So I got the cardigan, the sun-bleached flower T, the textured silk flower T, the slub cotton square neck top, the jersey ruffle dress, 1 colorblock pearl necklace, 2 hair mini-clips, the classic pique polo, and 2 pique polos for my husband to replace the ones I returned last Sunday.
WOWY Margot you bought a lot!!! It's okay, I didn't really think they looked like ecoli but i did see that comment and think "oh no, thats the shirt margot wanted!!!"
You got some great stuff and I'm glad you got the square neck top its so cute!!! You definitely got some great tops and im sure you save tons of $$$! I wish you had a blog so we could all see irl photos!
9 comments:
So funny - perhaps you could change your blog's name to "free shipping all the time", and JCrew would copy that too ?!? Oh one can dream, right? Well, I'll try to refrain from more shopping until our next Boston JCAs get-together, since I used the 30% and the 25% red card this week, so I'll not be taking advantage of this code. Hope you get your things today - I want to read your reviews.
Margot-
Lol you made me laugh with what you said! It's funny now that when we all write to each other I have a face and a voice to put it with. What stuff did you end up buying? Sounds like you did some damage! Well, I'll be sure to post once I receive any packages! :)
:) I get inspiration from you...so why not J. Crew?
If they come out with a code called "mysuperfluities," then we know something is up!!!
Dina-
LOL! You made me laugh! We'd definitely know something is up! It's funny I feel like I haven't seen you for a while! I'll be sure to stop by your blog and comment on everything! Can't wait to see you OOTD!
*your
Ugh! Today they are offering up to 30% off women's sweaters ... grrr only yesterday I bought the summerweight v-neck cardigan! So, I got 2 overpriced t-shirts - that people are calling "e- coli", "petri dish"-, but either I have no taste at all or am attracted to microorganisms :-) So I got the cardigan, the sun-bleached flower T, the textured silk flower T, the slub cotton square neck top, the jersey ruffle dress, 1 colorblock pearl necklace, 2 hair mini-clips, the classic pique polo, and 2 pique polos for my husband to replace the ones I returned last Sunday.
WOWY Margot you bought a lot!!! It's okay, I didn't really think they looked like ecoli but i did see that comment and think "oh no, thats the shirt margot wanted!!!"
You got some great stuff and I'm glad you got the square neck top its so cute!!! You definitely got some great tops and im sure you save tons of $$$! I wish you had a blog so we could all see irl photos!
That is so funny!!! LOVEIT!! :)
I'm probably going to pass on this code...I'm waiting for a more enticing one ::::do I smell a free ship off $100???:::: I wish!
Post a Comment