First is the Knit Stripe Scarf. Currently only $15! Super comfy and long enough to wrap around 2x! Perfect to carry me through the rest of spring!

Next is the Drawstring Convertible Tote. This tote is so great! I love the fact that it serves as a cross-body bag AND shoulder tote. It's currently $33 bucks down from $55. Pretty good deal IMO! This color is great for spring and won't get as dirty as a white bag would.

Last is the "Flyaway Cotton Cardigan." $18! This cardigan is PERFECT for those breezy days in Spring and Summer. It's long and flowy and IMO can be worn 2 ways.
1. Just worn regular and letting it hang
2. Tying both ends together to have the appearance of a Shawl or wrap.

Underneath I'm wearing this fab tank I found at the Kenneth Cole outlet back in December.
What do you think? Do you like my purchases? Are you planning to visit Express or JCrew??? Let me know! Have a great weekend! Happy Easter ladies!
1 comment:
Love the scarf. I've been thinking that I need a spring/summer weight scarf or two to spark up my neutral outfits.
Post a Comment