The Salina Iridescent Patent-Leather Ballet Flats in Metallic Guava!
After thinking about how much I love love my metallic gold city ballet flats and how much use I get out of them, I thought it was a great idea to snag these shoes from the sale section. It took me about 5 seconds for me to click submit order! You know when you buy something that fast, that means you HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!
Luckily the color is a great neutral that will carry me through the seasons and hopefully last me more than a year, which is much more cost effective than buying some t shirt that will fade and fall apart. So this purchase was well worth it right?! And for $39.99 how could I go wrong?! I know I said I wouldn't buy anything else but ahhhhh how could I pass up such a great deal on beautiful shoes?! Especially when they retail for $138!!! It was a steal!
Anywho, I also bought these:
Floral Sparkle Earrings Item 17776 $35
I was super in love with the other floral earrings (item 16917) but I thought they'd be way too big and heavy for my little ears. IRL they are super super gorgeous!!! I haven't seen the ones I bought in person, but I'm hoping that they are cute. They look a bit more petite which is a good thing. If it doesn't work out, I can always return! For the most part, I think that they look very pretty and would add a little umph to an outfit.
So I guess that is ALL for now! No more shopping!! Well, I'm only allow one exception this weekend when I go to Express because I have some express cash that I don't want to go to waste! :) And I'm setting the bar at $50 max. But no more JCrew, no more Weekly exchange, no more deals on eBay! Nada!
Help keep me on the right path ladies! :)
I'm gonna miss shopping!
12 comments:
That's what I do! When I know I'm going to not shop for awhile I shop/binge like a mad-woman before I start my shopping "diet!" Somewhat defeats the purpose if we spend big bucks before we start the "ban" and then splurge again at the end! I love the shoes in the metallic guava! And the earrings are super cute--like YOU! smile
I just bought those floral earrings!! They came in the mail yesterday, I think you are going to love them, they are actually much smaller compared to most of their other stud earrings.
do you know if those shoes you bought are still available?? what size did you buy?? they are gorgeous!!
The Salina Iridescent Patent-Leather Ballet Flats in Metallic Guava!
I just bought these, too. But off of ebay for a lot more money! Good for you. We are twinsies, huh?
Love your other purchases, too!
luv- lol that's for sure! one last "buy as much as you can" before you go on your shopping diet. lol! :) and thanks you made me smile!
summer- oooh i can't wait to get the earrings now! did you post yours yet?
mrs.a- oh i bought a 6 but i think that they were the only ones because then it said sold out! :(
dina- yes i think we are twins! the scarf, the necklace, the shoes! lol! AND i just read that you got the magnolia necklace! i soooo want that! but i'll wait a little while since i'm not in a desperate need for a necklace quite yet! but can't wait to see your list of red card goodies! :)
Yay you! Those shoes will be great for the spring and summer. We are such bad monkeys. ;)
Thank you sooooo much for giving me the PS contact info. He was just so great, applying the 25% and free shipping as a "welcome!"
If I were to meet him in person, I'd kiss him.
Ashley, I have these shoes and love them. What a great find for you! Their color goes with almost everything - so versatile. The earrings are adorable too. :)
Both are wonderful choices! You can wear the shoes with everything and I love the earrings...clicking away now to go find those earrings!
The shoes will be so pretty. Great color.
I have been lusting after those shoes in that color f-o-r-e-v-e-r, they are just lovely! Congrats on getting them!!! :)
good luck with the ban! i kind of fell off the wagon getting something off ebay from the matthew williamson h&m collection. other than that i have been good but that's also because i haven't gone to any stores lately :) keep us posted on how it goes!
Just posted a picture of the earrings! Hope you like the way they look.
Post a Comment