Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekly Exchange

Hi Ladies! Here is what I am offering up for this week's weekly exchange. Let me know if you are interested and I can ship it out pronto! :)
They're both New with tags and are ready for a new home!

NWT Coach Wristlet $70 shipped OBO
I'll gladly take reasonable offers if you'd like.
Fun little wristlet from the Coach outlet. Wasn't able to find it a good home off of ebay. Considered keeping it for myself but it wouldn't get the attention it deserves! It has a really cute print and its great for carrying around your cell, keys, and money when going out.

**UPDATE, FYI: Yes, I did have it on eBay and it sold. But if you've ever sold on eBay you know that nothing is ever really "sold" until you get the $$$. My buyer had to back out for personal reasons and I don't blame them... I'm just glad they communicated with me their problem instead of me waiting days on end with no payment. I was super mad the last time this happened to me.. I had to wait a week before opening a case, then wait again for the buyer to respond to the case... it was all nonesense! This time around I read on ebay that you should "try to give them the benefit of the doubt" and keep communication open. And so i did. Right now it's a tough economy and one day a cute wristlet may seem affordable and the next seem like an unnecessary financial toll.
What would you have done? Has this happened to you as a seller?
Maybe I'm too nice?
Either way, their loss is one of your gains! :)


Slub Cotton Fresco Mini- New with Tags size 2 $40 shipped
I LOVE this print and that's why I also have the Fresco shell. This size was a little small which forced me to wear it high on my waist. It wasn't too comfortable for me wearing it like that so I'm happy to find it a new home.

Buy both together for a shipping discount. $105! Could be cheaper depending on your wristlet offer.
Email me at sbash123@yahoo.com

Any takers??? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your clutch sold on ebay?

ashley said...

My buyer had a financial situation come up so I gave them the benefit of the doubt.. it happens.

Anonymous said...

Re: wristlet: Have you tried the Second Chance Offer through ebay?

ashley said...

Hi Anon! No i haven't tried that before. I just read up on it right now. Thanks for the info :) I never thought of doing that! Well if no one replies to this post this week I'll go ahead and take your advice, if not I'll re-list. Thanks!